- Budgeting Workshop – July 10 Tuesday June 28, 2016
- Health Insurance Workshop with Cindy Hagen Wednesday June 15, 2016
- Leadership for Social Change Monday June 13, 2016
- Summer Quarterly Newsletter – June 2016 Wednesday June 08, 2016
- The New Language of Theatre: An Interview with 1-Off Productions Thursday May 19, 2016
56 listed auditions:
|Little Red Riding Hood||Centerstage||Non-Union Theater|
|House of Dinah||Andrew Russell, On the Boards||Equity/Non-AEA Theatre|
|Notorious Seattle DJ Project||Isaac Olsen||Non-Union Documentary|
|Séance||HoloSpark||Non-Union Short Film|
|Pirates and Saints||Eclectic Theater||Non-Union Theater|
|Songs for a New World - Seeking Men||SecondStory Repertory||Non-Union Theater|
|Star Space||Star Space Productions||Non-Union Television|
|[Employment]||Freehold Seeking a Venue Manager Apply by July 15 by Zoe Fitzgerald||June 30, 2016, 03:45:18 PM|
|[Employment]||Jet City Improv Patron Services Manager by Keith Dahlgren||June 30, 2016, 02:48:46 PM|
|[Classified Ads]||Jet City Improv Patron Services Manager by Keith Dahlgren||June 30, 2016, 02:48:06 PM|
|[In Search Of..]||Award Winning Semi-Pro a cappella group looking for a bass! by Jordyn Meeker||June 29, 2016, 04:59:26 PM|
|[Project Promotion ]||50% Off BILLY ELLIOT at Village Theatre by Jamie Lilly||June 29, 2016, 09:18:12 AM|
|[Classes & Workshops]||Improv workshop this Saturday! by Natasha Ransom||June 27, 2016, 08:23:04 PM|
|[Classes & Workshops]||Go Where You've Never Gone Before...Gary Austin in Seattle July 9 & 10 by TPS Admin||June 23, 2016, 11:25:59 AM|
|[Employment]||SMT looking for Costume Designers for our 39th Season! by Chris Mayse||June 22, 2016, 08:30:36 PM|
TPS provides an enormous amount of valuable services to our membership. However, your benefit from TPS membership is much greater than the sum of services rendered. As a member of TPS you are investing in the future of our region's theatres and artists. TPS does a great deal of advocacy work on behalf of the Puget Sound performing arts community, through which all involved in that community benefit.
- Create an individual online record, including photos and resumes.
- Attend the Unified General Auditions.
- Special discounts for TPS members on headshots, theatre tickets, gym memberships, and more.
- Access to educational programming, tax assistance and financial planning.
- Access to the region?s most active and comprehensive audition database.
- Eligibility to vote in the annual Gregory Awards.
- Networking with your peers through TPS events and online communication tools such as the TPS message boards and e-mail listserv.
Most importantly, your membership will support the advocacy work of TPS, the strongest and most persuasive regional voice on local and national issues that impact our region's performing arts community.