TPS provides an enormous amount of valuable services to our membership. However, your benefit from TPS membership is much greater than the sum of services rendered. As a member of TPS you are investing in the future of our region's theatres and artists. TPS does a great deal of advocacy work on behalf of the Puget Sound performing arts community, through which all involved in that community benefit.
- Create an individual online record, including photos and resumes.
- Attend the Unified General Auditions.
- Special discounts for TPS members on headshots, theatre tickets, gym memberships, and more.
- Access to educational programming, tax assistance and financial planning.
- Access to the region?s most active and comprehensive audition database.
- Eligibility to vote in the annual Gregory Awards.
- Networking with your peers through TPS events and online communication tools such as the TPS message boards and e-mail listserv.
Most importantly, your membership will support the advocacy work of TPS, the strongest and most persuasive regional voice on local and national issues that impact our region's performing arts community.
78 listed auditions:
|A Trip to the Groovies||Ballard High School||Non-Union Student Film|
|Sherlock Holmes and the Case of the...||email@example.com||Non-Union Theater|
|Natural by Marcus Gorman||Annex Theatre||Non-Union Theater|
|Putting up the Shed||WARP||Non-Union Theater|
|Seattle Goodwill Glitter Sale||Seattle Goodwill||Non-Union Theater|
|Dickens' Christmas Carol: A Travelling...||Red Curtain Foundation for the Arts||Non-Union Theater|
|Repertory Collective Project||Sammamish Arts Commission PresentsThe Repertory Collective||Non-Union Theater|
Theater of Possibility for youth & young adults with & without disabilities | by Lauren Marshall
ArtsWest is looking for Backstage Crew | by Sandy Fry
Playwriting I: Point of View with Rebecca Tourino at Freehold begins October 5th | by Kate Gavigan
Seattle Rep Job Opening: Temp Patron Services Assistant | by Ashley Coates
Free slatted wall units | by Robert Harkins
Director/Choreographer and Music Director for Ain't Misbehavin' | by Lacey Wright
Rapier & Cloak STAGE COMBAT CLASS | by Phoenix Smith
|Recently updated profiles