TPS provides an enormous amount of valuable services to our membership. However, your benefit from TPS membership is much greater than the sum of services rendered. As a member of TPS you are investing in the future of our region's theatres and artists. TPS does a great deal of advocacy work on behalf of the Puget Sound performing arts community, through which all involved in that community benefit.
- Create an individual online record, including photos and resumes.
- Attend the Unified General Auditions.
- Special discounts for TPS members on headshots, theatre tickets, gym memberships, and more.
- Access to educational programming, tax assistance and financial planning.
- Access to the region?s most active and comprehensive audition database.
- Eligibility to vote in the annual Gregory Awards.
- Networking with your peers through TPS events and online communication tools such as the TPS message boards and e-mail listserv.
Most importantly, your membership will support the advocacy work of TPS, the strongest and most persuasive regional voice on local and national issues that impact our region's performing arts community.
79 listed auditions:
|Studio4Seattle 2015 Ensemble||Studio4Seattle||Equity/Non-AEA Theatre|
|Spring Awakening||Chandelier Productions||Non-Union Theater|
|Stagnant||Fresh Cup Films LLC||Non-Union Short Film|
|The Drowsy Chaperone||Bainbridge Performing Arts||Non-Union Theater|
|PAID: Trapped In A Room With A Zombie||Room Escape Adventures||Combined General Auditions|
|DOLL HAIRS - Thesis Film||f8 Films/UW CineMedia/Han Tongyup||Non-Union Short Film|
|ZOMBIES & FEAT. ACTORS NEEDED For...||Virtual Sports||Combined General Auditions|
Edmonds Driftwood Players Accepting Submissions for Festival of Shorts | by Amy Gentry
Edmonds Driftwood Players Seeking Directors for 2015-2016 Season | by Amy Gentry
Seeking Director for new play CHE about Che Guavara | by Leonard Goodisman
Teatro ZinZanni seeks Performing Wait Staff | by TPS Admin
Seattle Theatre Works Seeks Designers | by Daniel Tarker
COSTUME MANAGER needed for The Drowsy Chaperone at BPA | by Deirdre McCollom Hadlock
Call for Actors | by Nu Quang
|Recently updated profiles