TPS provides an enormous amount of valuable services to our membership. However, your benefit from TPS membership is much greater than the sum of services rendered. As a member of TPS you are investing in the future of our region's theatres and artists. TPS does a great deal of advocacy work on behalf of the Puget Sound performing arts community, through which all involved in that community benefit.
- Create an individual online record, including photos and resumes.
- Attend the Unified General Auditions.
- Special discounts for TPS members on headshots, theatre tickets, gym memberships, and more.
- Access to educational programming, tax assistance and financial planning.
- Access to the region?s most active and comprehensive audition database.
- Eligibility to vote in the annual Gregory Awards.
- Networking with your peers through TPS events and online communication tools such as the TPS message boards and e-mail listserv.
Most importantly, your membership will support the advocacy work of TPS, the strongest and most persuasive regional voice on local and national issues that impact our region's performing arts community.
79 listed auditions:
|"Spotter"||F22studioworks||Non-Union Short Film|
|Debbie Lee||Debbie Lee||Modeling Promotional/Spokesmodel|
|Pursued By Furies||Seattle immersive theatre||Non-Union Theater|
|Truce||B.Michael Peterson||Non-Union Theater|
|PRINCESS CRUISE LINES - Open Dancer and...||Princess Cruise Lines||Equity/Non-AEA Theatre|
|"Our Town" in Marysville||Red Curtain Foundation for the Arts||Non-Union Theater|
|Season General Auditions at Tacoma...||Tacoma Musical Playhouse||Non-Union Theater|
|[Employment]||Call for Writers: [Re]Active New Play Reading Series by Lily Raabe||June 30, 2015, 10:11:10 AM|
|[Employment]||One-year Lecturer position – Theatre Generalist by Scott Robinson||June 24, 2015, 02:50:45 PM|
|[Employment]||Stage Manager Needed! by Rik Deskin||June 24, 2015, 12:02:43 PM|
|[Employment]||Seeking Production Manager - Seattle Shakespeare Company by Jeff Fickes||June 23, 2015, 11:12:43 AM|
|[Employment]||Director of Marketing position at Seattle Children's Theatre by Deborah Kasindorf||June 22, 2015, 10:27:24 AM|
|[Employment]||Cornish College of the Arts Paint/Prop Shop Supervisor by Denise Martel||June 18, 2015, 02:50:42 PM|
|[Employment]||Cornish College of the Arts: Interim Technical Director by Denise Martel||June 18, 2015, 01:22:46 PM|
|[Classes & Workshops]||Artist's Way Classes are Now Open for Registration for Fall Quarter 2015 by Kate Gavigan||June 17, 2015, 12:43:20 PM|