TPS provides an enormous amount of valuable services to our membership. However, your benefit from TPS membership is much greater than the sum of services rendered. As a member of TPS you are investing in the future of our region's theatres and artists. TPS does a great deal of advocacy work on behalf of the Puget Sound performing arts community, through which all involved in that community benefit.
- Create an individual online record, including photos and resumes.
- Attend the Unified General Auditions.
- Special discounts for TPS members on headshots, theatre tickets, gym memberships, and more.
- Access to educational programming, tax assistance and financial planning.
- Access to the region?s most active and comprehensive audition database.
- Eligibility to vote in the annual Gregory Awards.
- Networking with your peers through TPS events and online communication tools such as the TPS message boards and e-mail listserv.
Most importantly, your membership will support the advocacy work of TPS, the strongest and most persuasive regional voice on local and national issues that impact our region's performing arts community.
62 listed auditions:
|Voice Talent for Radio Ad||Chase Borchard / Art Institute of Seattle||Non-Union Voice-Over|
|FIDDLER ON THE ROOF||ManeStage Theatre Company||Non-Union Theater|
|Voice Talent Project||Jared Connelie - Art Institute of Seattle||Other|
|Lincoln Square video shoot||Advaiya, Inc.||Non-Union Interactive Media/Internet|
|Voice talent for Radio Ad||SHAKIR ROBINSON ART INSTITUTE OF SEATTLE||Non-Union Voice-Over|
|Radio Ad Voice-Over||Art Institute of Seattle||Non-Union Student Other|
|Voice Talent for Radio Ad||Gabriela Delgadillo AIS||Non-Union Student Other|
Taproot Theatre seeks Rehearsal Stage Manager for Christmas Touring show | by Micah Trapp
Taproot Theatre seeks Assistant Stage Manager for Christmas Mainstage Show | by Micah Trapp
Taproot Theatre Company seeks Stage Manager for Christmas Mainstage Show | by Micah Trapp
3rd Annual Linklater Voice Intensive | by Judith Shahn
The Freehold Forum E-Newsletter Spring 2014 - Great Acting Articles! | by Kate Gavigan
THEATER SCHMEATER SEEKING STAGE MANAGER | by Julia Griffin
The Indie Film-From Development to Distribution with Nicholas Gyeney at Freehold | by Kate Gavigan